Oasis 9/12 cruise

Cinerama

They do not have full service bars on Labadee. I don't remember if you could get any mix drinks because I didnt ask I just had beer and labadoozies. They served the labadoozies in small clear cups but I didn't care because I had the unlimited I had probably 4 or them and 1 corona. I didn't wait long at the kiosks for drinks but they didn't have waiters walking around like you would see at an all inclusive. They Had a special drink when you first get off the pier of rum in a sliced open coconut but it was bland. They only have bottle water on the island and the drink package includes it so keep that in mind. Day 3 was a good option for me. Keep in mind you have to try to pound them in the evening on the other port days if you go on shore during day to make the drink package worth it on those days so it's nice to be able to use the package at labadee

Also your back on the ship by 5 so you have the rest of the evening to drink what you didn't on the island.

Have to disagree with you on this comment....we have purchased the drink package on every cruise since it was made available, always spend as much time at each port as possible and have had no problem with getting our monies worth. If you have a bloody mary or mimosa before heading to port, 2 glasses of wine with dinner, after dinner drink, and a couple of drinks in the evening you are at least break even if not ahead of the game :). Love the drink package and being able to try new cocktails, if you don't like, don't finish it.

Interesting report, the mix up of the dining times needs to be a more common occurence lately. Fortunately for me, knock on wood, booking more than a year in advance seems to make that less of a problem, but I appreciate the frustration and I commend you for making the best of it. I also emphasize wih the tension of flying in the day of the cruise. But if that is what you have to do!