78 Days till sailing, finally got FTTF

HaliMakai

Where exactly do we look for FTTF? Under shore excursions?

Yes, under shore excursions. We booked 10 months ago and are sailing Sunday, just got FTTF 2 days ago. We had checked everyday and nothing, but all of sudden there it was. I would never have thought that close to sailing we would get one.

We booked 10 months ago and are sailing Sunday, just got FTTF 2 days ago. We had checked everyday and nothing, but all of sudden there it was. I would never have thought that close to sailing we would get one.

Don't forget to RE-print out your boarding passes and luggage tags so the FTTF logo is on there.

Yes, under shore excursions. We booked 10 months ago and are sailing Sunday, just got FTTF 2 days ago. We had checked everyday and nothing, but all of sudden there it was. I would never have thought that close to sailing we would get one.

Thank you ;)

Edited by 2Ccruisers

We're leaving April 10, out of Galveston, on the Magic. I've been checking every day for the FTTF and no luck so far. Am I wasting my time this early? Should I just check only so many months out, and if so, how many months out?

It's never too early and mainly depends on whether its just not listed under excursions or if it's listed but says Sold Out. If it's not listed then it just hasn't been published to the excursion list yet, but it will eventually be there soon. I've been able to purchased FTTF more than a year away on some sailings, had to wait until 7 months on others. It's hit or miss but keep checking and it will eventually appear.

Edited by ATL_Miami_Cruiser

We're leaving April 10, out of Galveston, on the Magic. I've been checking every day for the FTTF and no luck so far. Am I wasting my time this early? Should I just check only so many months out, and if so, how many months out?

Our cruise is for next August. I booked it early August of this year and FTTF was available when I booked. Of course, I snatched it up. Makes things so much easier.;)

Don't forget to RE-print out your boarding passes and luggage tags so the FTTF logo is on there.

I had reprinted my luggage tags and about an hour later, thought, wait a minute I have to go back and reprint my boarding pass. :o

Thanks for the reminder though, someone else might need that info.

We booked last week for Mar 2016 and when I go to Excursions and click on our departure port it says there are no excursions listed for that port. In the drop down menu on the side it says Faster to the Fun (0). Nowhere does it say sold out. Does that mean it hasnt been released?

We're sailing from Vancouver next spring on the Legend. Carnival had a list of ports where FTTF is offered (somewhere in the help/FAQ section). Vancouver was not on the list. If anyone knows that it will be offered for our cruise, please post so I can start watching for it.

Edited by flatlander321