Adding 3rd/4th Passenger after Price Increase?

newcruiser09

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me.

I have a cruise booked for 2017. I was holding off on adding the 3rd and 4th passenger to our room to see if any deals came out.

I just noticed that the 1st/2nd passenger rate for our room increased by 1k/person. If I add 3rd and 4th passenger now, am I going to have to pay the extra cost on the 1st 2 passengers?

Thanks!

It could - IF there are no more quad occupancy cabins in your category.

Any "deals" that come out, may not even be available for confirmed bookings, and only available for new bookings.

IF you need a quad cabin- you are better off, having that reservation already in place.

I just added a 6th person to my suite booked for Dec....the price ended up being less than first quoted...we got it with additional people free...if you wait until they run that promo again, you would be better off, they usually run that 2 times a year at least...assuming the cabin you have booked will accommodate another person...if not, you will have to book a different cabin and that could cost more