Halloween

LORRAINE45

Is Halloween celebrated on RCL ships? And if so is what do they do? Thank you lorraine

There is usually a parade. Anything beyond that is up to the activities director. Sometimes they build a full-on haunted fun-house like you'd see on mainland. Sometimes there will be candy corn in the windjammer.

Edited by Diplomacy

I have been on a few Halloween Cruises.

They usually have a costume parade/contest, some incorporate it into a deck/Centrum party.

It is usually a lot of fun. About 30-50 percent dress up.

I will be on Enchantment this year and am looking forward to it.

Looking forward to seeing you there...

• 1 year later...

Wanted to update, to see if anyone has had a recent Halloween experience on RCL. I'll be on Allure this Halloween with a "kid" and that kid's fiance (a first-time cruiser). I'd like to give them a heads up.

We were on the Allure this last Halloween. It was great fun. There was a parade (we didn't attend). There was sort of a conflict as it was the same night as a formal night. We were in formal attire, but I would guess about 50% of the adults were in costumes.

There were plenty of adults in full blown Hollywood make up style outfits. It was way better than I thought it would be. There was a large family group having dinner in Chops and all the younger kids were dressed as characters from the Wizard of Oz and they were very well done.

I am sure some people had to bring an entire extra suitcase just for costumes.

Thanks James! I'll pass this info along to my kid & the fiance, since this is something they might really enjoy. I see that there will be a Lance Bass Halloween Cruise Group on the ship this year, which may increase the number of partiers.