Balconies on Conquest-Cat 11

texas greeneyes

I posted this question before, but must have done something wrong :rolleyes: , so here goes again:

How private are the balconies of the Conquest Cat 11 suites? My sisters and I might want to try for some "lineless tans" ;) without going up to the tops-optional deck. Can your neighbors see you on your balcony?

Also, I have a friend who had an issue with a neighbor on another cruise line. The gentleman in the cabin next to hers was a cigar smoker, and she was bothered by the smoke whenever he was on his balcony smoking at the same time she was on hers. Has anyone had a problem with cigar/cigarette smoke on the Conquest, balcony-wise? Thanks!

I posted this question before, but must have done something wrong :rolleyes: , so here goes again:

How private are the balconies of the Conquest Cat 11 suites? My sisters and I might want to try for some "lineless tans" ;) without going up to the tops-optional deck. Can your neighbors see you on your balcony?

Also, I have a friend who had an issue with a neighbor on another cruise line. The gentleman in the cabin next to hers was a cigar smoker, and she was bothered by the smoke whenever he was on his balcony smoking at the same time she was on hers. Has anyone had a problem with cigar/cigarette smoke on the Conquest, balcony-wise? Thanks!

WOOHOOO, when you going and whats your cabin number, I'll be next door and I don't smoke, aw shucks here comes DW, sorry can't make it.

Balconys are not that private, as you can see into one below from one above in most cases. Just do it as I'm sure no one will complain, except maybe my DW. (Sad look).

Go ahead and sunbath topless, or nude for that matter. It's not like you're ever going to see any of those people ever again... :)

Actually, I'd be surprised if you are able to get enough sun on your balcony. The sun is more directly overhead in the tropics, and most balconies have a "ceiling" above them. Is there a problem with just using the topless deck?

hubby and I are booked in a penthouse suite on conquest and ta promised that it was private. She stated only way they see in on the suites on conquest is if your neighbor is trying to look in and leans over balcony.

As for cigar smoke have had problem on past cruises. I am sure it will be same.

Wannacruisemore,

We are booked in the exact same cabin on the Conquest! I have a few questions, if you don't mind:

How did you like the cabin location?

What sailing were you on?

Will the balcony be big enough for three women to sit out on at the same time?

Will three women feel cramped in the suite?

If you have any hints or tips for this first time cruiser, about the Conquest or our specific cabin, I would love to hear them. You can email me at pelsner@yahoo.com

Would love to have your email addy in case I have more questions, if it is not too forward to ask. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Patty in Texas

My only concern with this is that children and some others will not like seeing you like that from their balcony:eek: . And, they have every right. There is a topless deck and that's where you need to be for that.

Archived