Deal Alert on Jewel

I've been advised to NOT call. And wait a few days. The issue could also theoretically be something entirely unrelated as we have several future bookings.

Based on what I've read here and on other threads, I'm guessing 15-20 (?) cabins were booked at these low rates with a price differential of $800 per cabin. Assuming 20 cabins were booked, that's $16K of lost revenue. This amount could easily be recouped by RCL (via rate increases as mentioned above) and is insignificant when considering the big financial picture.

Who advised you NOT to call?

Maybe it is the upgrade fairy:):)

I wish... Thanks for the great laugh this morning.

Chatted with fellow veteran cruisers offline and all agreed I should wait a few days before calling. Will let you know what happens (if anything - as the issue could be completely unrelated).

[quote name='Nado44']I wish... Thanks for the great laugh this morning.

Chatted with fellow veteran cruisers offline and all agreed I should wait a few days before calling. Will let you know what happens (if anything - as the issue could be completely unrelated).[/quote]

If by chance the call was for an upgrade that opportunity has probably past. They move on rather quickly when giving them out. My guess is that if it was important and was related to the price drop they would have called back. Good luck.