NYC Cruise Terminal - Oct 4th, 2015

starfish216

I just wanted to let everyone know to plan accordingly that there is a Bike Ride for MS scheduled for Sunday Oct 4th starting West Side Highway and W 46th Street and ending at Pier 92/94. I am not familiar with this event but this starting/ending point is where the cruise ship terminals are. The ride starts at 6:20 AM but I don't know the ending time. The ending time is the big questions….especially for those of us who like to arrive at port early, like me (lol). So along with my luggage I will be packing an extra bag or two of patience.

So, just be prepared for probable street closures or delays. I don't know if parking will be an issue especially for those who don't park at the pier.

If anyone is interested in the bike route here is the link to the event.
[url]http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/NYNBikeEvents?pg=entry&fr_id=26036[/url]

Few more sleeps to go...

[quote name='spiritualtraveller']thanks for the heads up!!! we will be leaving on splendor this sunday. received an email from carnival saying to try to board between 10am and 12pm. we take the west side highway down from palisades parkway!![/QUOTE]

Wow you received an email, we didn't and we're leaving Sunday too.

I called Carnival before I made the original post this morning and they didn't know anything about it.

We have three cabins and FFTF for all three and none of us received an email stating to arrive early. Not that it matters since we always arrive at port around 10:30 anyway.