Treat/Gift ideas for group

pmoniz

I always like to do a little something for the group of people who join us on our cruise, but seem to be running out of things to do.

I've done the bags of toiletries, door banners, koozies and tshirts. Does anyone have any suggestions of something I can do for our group? Or should I just resort back to something I've already done?

For a group of mostly first timers I did little gift buckets with a vinyl sheet and dry erase marker, highlighter, pen, tissue, a water proof pouch to go around neck and a bottle opener oh and clothespins for the shower curtain lol Found everything in the dollar bins at target on clearance!

I always like to do a little something for the group of people who join us on our cruise, but seem to be running out of things to do.

I've done the bags of toiletries, door banners, koozies and tshirts. Does anyone have any suggestions of something I can do for our group? Or should I just resort back to something I've already done?

On my first cruise, my sister's 3rd, she got double walled cups and decorated them with our names for everyone in the group so we could maximize free drinks. Best gift ever I did not spend any money on drinks!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

My sister and I make and play cruise bingo. For example, we have one for embarkation day with things like family wearing cruise shirts or people carrying 12 pack of Pepsi etc. we like to people watch and this helps pass the time as we wait to board. Could offer a prize. We also do one on a sea day/ elegant night.

Edited by NatalieWood

We did underwater camera's, beach bags and a beach ball with some candy and mints.

For my Nieces I gave them small white umbrellas (about $5 each) that were made to pass out at outdoor weddings. No rain but they used them for shade while waiting for tenders back from HMC. I also gave them enough Glo-stick bracelets to party on deck every night.

Edited by Miller_KC

I am doing the same for my family.

Each bag is a canvas tote with a stenciled on anchor design with the date we are sailing and on the front side I have stenciled on "keep calm and cruise on",

Each of the bags contain:

A razor and shaving cream

bath gel and shampoo/conditioner

Travel sizes of the following: Advil, pepto, Dramamine, bandaids,

for the girls nail polish remover and nail polish, deodorant, downy spray wrinkle remover, dry shampoo and hairspray.

Travel airfreshners and for those driving the car ports from yankee candle

Bath and body works hand sanitizer minis,

Krave Jerky

Homemade travel mix,

homemade chocolate covered oreos with an anchor design

homemade cookies

Kruig Coffee pods and hot coco pods for the hotels we are staying at.

I will also probably make shirts too to put in them with the same anchor and keep calm and cruise on theme.

What about a bag containing materials for decorating cabin doors followed by a contest for best design that everyone can participate in voting for the best door and a little prize - maybe a bucket of beer or something?

This is a great idea!!!! Thank you!!!

I am doing the same for my family.

Each bag is a canvas tote with a stenciled on anchor design with the date we are sailing and on the front side I have stenciled on "keep calm and cruise on",

for the girls nail polish remover and nail polish, deodorant, downy spray wrinkle remover, dry shampoo and hairspray.

Krave Jerky

Homemade travel mix,

homemade cookies

I will also probably make shirts too to put in them with the same anchor and keep calm and cruise on theme.

This is a great gift!! I wish I was crafty to pull something like this off!! Thank you for the suggestion!

Krave Jerky

Homemade travel mix,

homemade cookies

Very cute! For the adults - airline sized liquor bottles, with a side of AlkaSeltzer. :D

This is a great gift!! I wish I was crafty to pull something like this off!! Thank you for the suggestion!

Thank you, I got the idea from wedding gift bags I have seen on pinterest. Then just kept adding things whenever I see sales for travel sized items. plus a few of my favourite things like the jerky and other snacks that travel well.

Very cute! For the adults - airline sized liquor bottles, with a side of AlkaSeltzer. :D

lol, we thought of that, but most of the adults will be driving :D