Cheers Program and Bon Voyage Liquor?

Avril

My boyfriend and I are sailing on the Sunshine in December 2016 (it'll be his 1st ever cruise, I'm SO excited to introduce him to Carnival and cruising in general)!! :D We've already pre-bought the Cheers Program online but would like a couple bottles of liquor in our cabin to mix our own drinks (or add to the ones we buy) if we want to. My question is, since Cheers involves alcohol, will the system let us buy a couple bottles online pre-cruise or will we have to wait until we board the ship (which wouldn't be a problem)? I know there's a limit on the number or alcohol products you can buy online (I think it's 2) but I'm not sure if the Cheers program is included in the limit. I hope this makes some sort of sense.

Thanks!! :D

Wait, December 2016, and you pre-bought CHEERS? Over a year ahead?

Anyway, DH and I are going on a cruise with my parents this winter and we have Cheers! packages and bought from Bon Voyage (a bottle of liquor) and all seems to be well. We have never pre-ordered Cheers! before this time (just bought on ship; being able to pre-order is new) but have had it with a BV bottle before with no problem.

Edited to add: They're always changing rules, so I can't say for sure but I can't see why this would be an issue.

Edited by berrieh

My boyfriend and I are sailing on the Sunshine in December 2016 (it'll be his 1st ever cruise, I'm SO excited to introduce him to Carnival and cruising in general)!! :D We've already pre-bought the Cheers Program online but would like a couple bottles of liquor in our cabin to mix our own drinks (or add to the ones we buy) if we want to. My question is, since Cheers involves alcohol, will the system let us buy a couple bottles online pre-cruise or will we have to wait until we board the ship (which wouldn't be a problem)? I know there's a limit on the number or alcohol products you can buy online (I think it's 2) but I'm not sure if the Cheers program is included in the limit. I hope this makes some sort of sense.

Thanks!! :D

Yes you can do Cheers and purchase two bottles for your room. Just hope you are not a rum drinker as their rum choices are horrendous.

Thanks everyone!! :D It's good to know it is possible if we want to.

Wait, December 2016, and you pre-bought CHEERS? Over a year ahead?

Yup!! It's one less thing we have to worry about. :D Now, we've got our cruise, pre-cruise hotel, and Cheers. All we have to take care of is our airfare!! :D