Norwegian Sky Dailies from 3 Day 9/25 cruise

marciemi

Just scanned in all my Dailies from our Sky cruise last weekend. I scanned the 4 main pages for each day, along with the map/info we were given at embarkation, debarkation info, and a room service (and breakfast card) menu. They should all be in order - if you click on the first image and go through them all it should be chronological. And if you need help seeing any of them just click on the magnifying glass on the top right of each image to zoom in:

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/marciemi/library/NCL%20Sky/Dailies

Thank you! Leaving on Sky this Friday and found these very helpful :)

One question - did you find that the ship hit it's arrival time back into Miami on time? We have an early flight and will need to get off the ship as early as possible. I'm hoping we are able to debark at 7:45 as your daily says.

Thank you! Leaving on Sky this Friday and found these very helpful :)

One question - did you find that the ship hit it's arrival time back into Miami on time? We have an early flight and will need to get off the ship as early as possible. I'm hoping we are able to debark at 7:45 as your daily says.

If you carry your bags (and nothing unusual arises) you should be fine. At 745 we were still in Crossings just finishing breakfast. We went back to our cabin, did a quick room sweep to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything, grabbed our bags and headed out. We were sitting in our car in the parking garage by 8:05am! For us at least if you carried your bags off and were ready there was no line at customs (or of course to retrieve your bag).