Looking for tips on prevailing entertainment

ctrinco

First time on Oasis so I've never pre-booked shows before. I googled a recent set of cruise compass for our itinerary to make sure not to book over some of our ship favorites (ie Love and Marriage show)...any other tips I should consider when booking days/times?

First time on Oasis so I've never pre-booked shows before. I googled a recent set of cruise compass for our itinerary to make sure not to book over some of our ship favorites (ie Love and Marriage show)...any other tips I should consider when booking days/times?

The L&M show will be played over and over on your cabin TV. You can see that or do that, trivia, bingo, etc. on any rci ship. The oasis shows cannot be seen on any other ship, so are not to be missed so book the shows

I would suggest booking early if a show is important to you. You can always change later or on the ship. The comedy club is the hardest to get and if you don't want it late night, book right away and I wouldn't wait until you are on the ship for this one. My experience is that everyone scrambles to see the shows near the end of the week so I would suggest booking earlier in the week. Arrive at least half hour early for the water show to get a good seat and arrive 20 minutes early for the shows. I think 10 or 15 minutes before they allow those without tickets to enter.

By the way, food-wise we found that everyone also scrambles to eat at the pay restaurants at the end, too, so reservations are hardest to get the second half of the cruise. Opposite for Windjammer. The crowd in the Windjammer lightens up the 2nd half of the cruise.

Also, try not stress if you can't do everything. Just take another cruise the next year, like we are. ;)

Koohiichan