shareholder credit back to back cruises??

cmitch9999

I am lucky enough to be sailing on the Carnival Breeze 8 nights 10/24, and 6 nights 11/1, total of 14 nights.

Now I searched back on cruise critic and found out that some past shareholders (in 2013) have been able to get the $250 total credit for 14 days doing a back to back vs getting the $100 for the 8 day and $50 for the 6 day cruise.

I am greedy!! and would like to get the $250 for the 14 days. Anyone have any recent experience with getting this onboard credit for a back to back?? if so who did you call to make that happen.

Thanks

Chris

Currently the benefits depends on booking numbers. You can't combine them, in my experience. What may have been done years ago, has nothing to do with today. So, I suggest you call them directly and inquire, what currently is the policy.

I am lucky enough to be sailing on the Carnival Breeze 8 nights 10/24, and 6 nights 11/1, total of 14 nights.

Now I searched back on cruise critic and found out that some past shareholders (in 2013) have been able to get the $250 total credit for 14 days doing a back to back vs getting the $100 for the 8 day and $50 for the 6 day cruise.

I am greedy!! and would like to get the $250 for the 14 days. Anyone have any recent experience with getting this onboard credit for a back to back?? if so who did you call to make that happen.

Thanks

Chris

Please let us know what you find out as we are doing a B2B 11days and 10 days in April. I'd love $250, instead of $200.

Thanks