GAP Adventures' Explorer

Gillian2

I went to the Noble Caledonia website and cannot find anything on Amazon cruises. "Nothing available" for upper or lower.

I am interested in continuing on from Manaus if we take the Regal from Fort Lauderdale to Manaus.

Vacations To Go has GAP listed to go from Manaus to Iquitos (but also from Manuas the other direction on the same day so there must be an error!).

If anyone has info on Amazon trips please let me know.

Thanks,

Gillian

The Amazon trips are at

http://www.noble-caledonia.co.uk/tours/tour.asp?tourid=286

but Belem to Iquitos and then the reverse. Manaus is not offered as a point of embarkation.

Apr 3rd seems to be departure from Belem, not Manaus as indicated by *****. Arriving at Iquitos on 15th not 11th. Someone has their knickers in a twist over dates. Something has changed and one or the other [i guess VTG as they also show Upper Amazon on 15th] has not updated the website. Seems confusing! As from the UK & further to go I suspect NC only offer the full trips as a package with air, rather than the option of embarking at Manaus, but an email may get the details of your requirements. Booking through the UK may prove more expensive than the US though:( Whatever it looks a fantastic trip!

Thanks for all the replies. VtoG's website is incorrect. It doesn't seem that I can hook up easily with the Regal.

I am busy searching the various websites, but don't really want an ultra basic 'boat'. The Explorer seems to be a little above basic, but few pictures are available.

Archived