Newbie Here

rumrunner55

Hello all cruisers !! Just wanted to check things out and say hi to the cruisers that will be cruising Nov.29 the Getaway.:)

We'll be driving through Dalton and headed that way ourselves. If you want a head start at looking at the Getaway, here's a huge bunch of unedited pictures I took on her last time. Hope you enjoy yourself. Cruising is very addictive. If you think of specific questions, ask away. Someone on here will have an answer (or opinion).

http://s241.photobucket.com/user/roganderson60/media/Getaway1/DSCN5596_zps8f68ea0b.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

Thank you Roger001, so cool love the pics,I'm for sure ready to cruise now and yes cruising is very additive. This will be my 5th in all but my first with Norwegian and the first as a single cruiser, but trying out the studio cabins for single cruisers they sound cool. Thank you again for the picts and saying hello

Thank you Roger001, so cool love the pics,I'm for sure ready to cruise now and yes cruising is very additive. This will be my 5th in all but my first with Norwegian and the first as a single cruiser, but trying out the studio cabins for single cruisers they sound cool. Thank you again for the picts and saying hello

Welcome to CC and to NCL! I cruised with NCL for the first time a year ago and it was also my first solo cruise. I was on the Jade which doesn't have studios. But, I'm booked in a studio on the Epic in March. Solo cruising is a completely different experience. One of the things I loved about it was that I could choose to be alone or to socialize. I was surprised by how many people struck up conversations with me, but I think that's easier to do when someone's solo than with others. As others said, be sure to check your roll call. I spent time with several people from my roll call and am still in touch with a number of them. Most roll calls will have a meet and greet on board and roll call members often set up tours you can join.

Have a great first solo cruise!!