We took the plunge!!

js4rq

We took the plunge and booked the Allure of the Seas for Western Caribbean next year! We have always wanted to go on either Oasis or Allure of the Seas. And when I saw that prices had gone down significantly for Western Caribbean sailings late next year, I knew we had to book it! :D We haven't cruised with RCCL, yet we have 2 cruised booked with them. Can't wait!

I see you have been on the Pride and Splendor from Carnival. So have I. Guess what? You are going to be BLOWN away when you see and board the ALLURE. :):):) Congrats on booking a fantastic ship. :)

Oops....just realized you were on NCL Pride. No matter, you are still going to be BLOWN away. Lol

Edited by champagne123
bbbbb

I too have always wanted to book the Oasis or Allure, and finally did, even though It has only been just a little over a month since our last cruise. :)

I have been on the Freedom of The Seas and Liberty, but definitely very excited about the Allure of the Seas booked for July 17th Eastern Itinerary. 281 days can't go fast enough!

Edited by gbearcruiser

I too have always wanted to book the Oasis or Allure, and finally did, even though It has only been just a little over a month since our last cruise. :)

I have been on the Freedom of The Seas and Liberty, but definitely very excited about the Allure of the Seas booked for July 17th Eastern Itinerary. 281 days can't go fast enough!

Sounds awesome, you lucky thing! :D Although we are going on our first RCCL cruise in February, it is from our home port Brisbane. I'd much rather be cruising overseas, from the US. It'll be here before we know it anyhow! :D

Edited by js4rq

Sounds awesome, you lucky thing! :D Although we are going on our first RCCL cruise in February, it is from our home port Brisbane. I'd much rather be cruising overseas, from the US. It'll be here before we know it anyhow! :D

I hope you have an awesome cruise!

I've never sailed RCCL before but today put a hold on Harmony for next October. It's the Mediterranean cruise so a lot of planning to do and many questions on this brand. Glad to see so many people enjoy it.

Wow, sounds awesome!! :D We've been on a land Greece and Turkey trip, but it would be nice to do a Mediterranean cruise one day! Happy planning! :cool:

Edited by js4rq