Oasis of the Seas Trip Report with Pics from First Time Cruiser! Oct 3-10 2015

Dianka25

Just a quick update... We are booking our second cruise (last minute!) in April on Navigator of the Seas. I am prepared that it will be quite a different experience two classes down but we are looking forward to it. Oasis was actually priced similarly (maybe a couple hundred difference) but we wanted to try a smaller ship this time. And we are doing a balcony for the first time and also stopped at Labadee so there is plenty to look forward to!

Your review really excited me and brought me back to our first cruise many years ago. We also have tried other cruise lines and much prefer RCCL to all of them- sure things are never perfect but a vacation is what you make it. And we have always had a great time and have always been treated like royalty. I will warn you though that once you stay in a balcony room, you will never go back to anything less. Being able to sit out on the balcony in morning having your coffee and pastries or at night listening to sea and staring up at stars....well there is just nothing like that in the world. It just gives you a whole new appreciation for the beauty that is in our world. I am excited to hear what you think of the Navigator- we cruised our 1st cruise with RCCL on the Explorer and it was simply fantastic. I know you will love it. We are actually headed back on the Oasis in October and we can't wait. THanks for taking the time to do such a great review. It was awesome!!

Excellent review... We were married on Liberty and have been on her sister ship Independence two other times and honestly, it was hard to go down from Oasis. The size of Oasis and the amount of activities are just second to none. Mind you, we've never had a bad cruise. We enjoyed ourselves so much on every class ship but Oasis takes the top spot. We will be on her in 14 (!!!) days and then trying Anthem next year.

Awsome review. I am headed right over to RCL's website to check out sailing dates on the Oasis!!!

Thanks for sharing such helpful information.

Awesome review. Loved reading and enjoyed your writing style.

Couple of tips for Labadee that helped me when we sailed on allure. Hopefully Labadee is the same as before and they offer barbecue on sea so food is taken care of. When we sailed we had a voucher for beach sea mats, which I highly recommend getting. The best beach to use ( since barefoot beach is closed off to suite member) is Nellie's beach. I recommend getting out early and finding a nice shaded area near a palm tree for your beach chairs and getting a floating beach mat, it is AMAZING plus an added bonus is the view of your ship.

hope this could be of some help.

Thanks for the review. Happy Sailing :D