Spa Interior Breeze

Jenhem31

Any deck preferences? There are a couple available on deck 12, and the men's locker room is on the other side. There are also a handful available on 11. We have sailed the Breeze twice now but never in a spa room. Recommendations?

We have not been on the Breeze, but have been on the Magic a couple times. And just booked the Breeze in June when it will be in Galveston.

The only drawback I could see is there could be more traffic on deck 12 compared to deck 11, since there is nothing but cabins on deck 11. I suspect you would get a lot of traffic back and forth to the gym on deck 12...not sure if they go down that hallway or not. Plus the rooms are orientated differently...not sure if that changes the floor plan inside or not.

...okay I just took a timeout and looked at the deck plan for deck 12. The only interior room I would book is 12018 as it has a sauna against it. The other three have locker rooms...could be noisy in the mornings.

All in all...I would go with deck 11.

We have not been on the Breeze, but have been on the Magic a couple times. And just booked the Breeze in June when it will be in Galveston.

The only drawback I could see is there could be more traffic on deck 12 compared to deck 11, since there is nothing but cabins on deck 11. I suspect you would get a lot of traffic back and forth to the gym on deck 12...not sure if they go down that hallway or not. Plus the rooms are orientated differently...not sure if that changes the floor plan inside or not.

...okay I just took a timeout and looked at the deck plan for deck 12. The only interior room I would book is 12018 as it has a sauna against it. The other three have locker rooms...could be noisy in the mornings.

All in all...I would go with deck 11.

Thanks. I didn't think of noise in the A.M. from the gym rats. 12018 isn't available so I think I'll go to deck 11