I miss the "check mark"

Seabee

Apparently CC has changed the indication on the Boards that you have posted to a thread. USed to be a check mark but now is an envelope with a arrow in the left column of the topic. This is harder to see...course I'm old and grumpy!

Mine are still there as well. However, when I was visiting this board from another computer, I wasn't logged into the site (my user name didn't appear) and the checkmarks weren't there either. You may need to be logged in if your want to see the checkmarks. Just a suggestion.

Teri

Teri above is correct. If you are not logged on, the check marks don't show.

Sometimes the site does not recognize me when I come on, and I don't realize it until I attempt to post, and find out that the site did not automatically recognize me. If I then log on, the check marks reappear.

The checkmarks will show up if you are subscribed to the thread. (And you have to be logged in, as others have noted.) I believe the default setting is automatic subscriptions. You can change these settings under the User CP above.

I'm logged...used to be when I responded to a thread, the check mark was there ( I guess that means I was subscribed). Interestingly enough, on this thread the check mark is there...just below is a thread that I have a post on and there is no check mark. Oh well...as my cousin Billy once said "much to do about nothing".

Archived