Halloween on board

tyler6597

Were cruising on the coral princess on 10-28-15 so we will be on board for Halloween. We have never sailed where Halloween occurs during our sailing so does the crew decorate or dress up in any costumes. Do the people on board usually dress up or decorate their cabin doors. Halloween is my favorite time of year because I always decorate my house so that's it's a bit scary and i get a kick out of it so I just wanted to know what princess does and the passengers on board for Halloween. Any input will be appreciated.

Yes, Princess will decorate the ship. The wait staff, cruise staff, etc will wear costumes.

As to passengers, it is up to each what to do. We will be on the Crown for Halloween and some of our Roll Call have talked it up. We are bringing a door decoration, costumes and candy to give out.

They decorate the Piazza pretty well. Make sure you see the pumpkin carving in the patter, those guys are amazing.

A couple of years ago I took candy with me. I started giving it out at the airport. I gave candy to the baggage handlers, airlines employees, shuttle driver, cruise check in counter, employees in the lounge, the picture takers and finally what little was left over to my room steward. Not one complaint. :)

For our Oct 24 cruise, we'll have our Penquin costumes:rolleyes:, along with three other couples dressing as Airline Pilot/Stewardess, Hawaiian couple and Hippies. There were five others on our Board that had some interest in bringing costumes.

We're on the Star over Halloween. Will they have a scary movie on MUTS that night, or on the TV? Traditionally, we always watch a scary movie at Halloween. Come to think of it, it's the only time we do. DH has a tendency to jump a lot when watching scary movies :D:o:D

We're on the Star over Halloween. Will they have a scary movie on MUTS that night, or on the TV? Traditionally, we always watch a scary movie at Halloween. Come to think of it, it's the only time we do. DH has a tendency to jump a lot when watching scary movies :D:o:D

I did see the film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" in the theatre in the afternoon on Hallowe'en. As for other movies on tv or elsewhere I cannot recall.

Cheers.