Is 1/2 off 3rd & 4th passengers a scam?

schildiams

I booked a 2 bedroom suite and received as one of numerous promos, 1/2 off 3rd & 4th passengers. The price for the additional passengers was $649 pp plus taxes. (The original advertised deal online was free 3rd & 4th, but NCL claimed it was an "error" and refused to honor it.

I don't know about half price, however I can tell you that I am booked on the Escape in January, and my Son and DIL are traveling in our H-6 aft Penthouse free, except for port charges, taxes and trip insurance. My wife and I had fares of $3150.51 each which included $120.46 ea in tax and port fees, and $219.00 each for trip insurance. The cost for our son and his wife was $120.46 each for port charges and taxes, and $29 for trip insurance. That's it. In addition my wife and I have the UDP, UBP, waived DSC, and 250 minutes of WIFI, and $400 in OBC. The kids got the UDP and soft drink package. I'm nobody special, I booked it through my PCC, and these are those numbers.:) NCL in this case was absolutely true to their promotion.;)

I don't know about half price, however I can tell you that I am booked on the Escape in January, and my Son and DIL are traveling in our H-6 aft Penthouse free, except for port charges, taxes and trip insurance. My wife and I had fares of $3150.51 each which included $120.46 ea in tax and port fees, and $219.00 each for trip insurance. The cost for our son and his wife was $120.46 each for port charges and taxes, and $29 for trip insurance. That's it. In addition my wife and I have the UDP, UBP, waived DSC, and 250 minutes of WIFI, and $400 in OBC. The kids got the UDP and soft drink package. I'm nobody special, I booked it through my PCC, and these are those numbers.:) NCL in this case was absolutely true to their promotion.;)

pretty hard to deceive people with mysterious numbers when it says free. :)

Bill