pre paid cheers package

splintz

has anyone recently pre paid for the cheers package. i am definitely going to get the cheers package on my pride cruise coming up in a couple of days.

i would like to know how the experience was.

-is it on your card as soon as you get on board, or do you have to wait in a line to get it applied once on board?

-if you have to wait in another line was it quick or just as crowded as trying to buy it at the bar on the first day when everyone else is trying to do the same thing?

I haven't pre-paid for it because I'm planning on using Carnival GCs to pay for it while onboard, but to answer your question:

For those guests that pre-purchase CHEERS!, it will be activated upon boarding the ship (except for ships sailing from Galveston and New York). Guests will receive a note in their stateroom advising them to go the bar to receive their sticker which is placed on their Sail & Sign card. In the event guests do not go to their stateroom, once the Sail & Sign card is swiped, it is flagged and the bartender will provide the sticker.

See here for more info:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/~/cheers!-beverage-program

Edited by maustro