Large Group on NCL Sun (Alaska)

newzandile

We will have a group of 13 traveling on the NCL Sun to Alaska next summer (NB). I've only ever cruised RCI and Carnival with assigned seating which I actually really enjoyed. I figure we can pick a couple of nights to make reservations at specialty restaurants but for the other nights are there any tips for getting us a large table, or group of tables, at a reasonable hour without a large wait in the main dining rooms? I don't want to be killing time every night waiting for us to be seated if there is some way for me to avoid that.

Thanks in advance!

We will have a group of 13 traveling on the NCL Sun to Alaska next summer (NB). I've only ever cruised RCI and Carnival with assigned seating which I actually really enjoyed. I figure we can pick a couple of nights to make reservations at specialty restaurants but for the other nights are there any tips for getting us a large table, or group of tables, at a reasonable hour without a large wait in the main dining rooms? I don't want to be killing time every night waiting for us to be seated if there is some way for me to avoid that.

Thanks in advance!

You just arrange it for the rest of the cruise with the Maître D' in the Main Dining Room on your first evening on board - there should be no problems doing that once on board.

Edited by TrumpyNor