Duplicate Bridge

Tutuma

No idea, but we did that cruise last year, and the year before, and loved them. We booked these cruises 'cos of having new knees (husband the first year and me last year) so didn't feel able to spend a lot of time walking around towns etc.

However, I would have to say that we love laying in the sun, so all the sea days were great for us. I know there were quizzes every day and lectures too. Also it was interesting to see the security guys around the ship and to talk to them. The Suez Canal is interesting - guards at various points along it - happy to wave back when we waved to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Considering Suez cruise 10/16. Many sea days. Does any one know if Azamara offers duplicate bridge on this voyage?

HI,

It is a bit too early to tell who the guest lecturers are, but I would think there is usually a Bridge instructor/organizer on the longer repositioning cruises.

When you go to the page where the cruise schedule is described, scroll to the very bottom and there will be tabs for "insider acess" Land discoveries" "Azamazing evening" and "Guest lecturers". I just checked and the guest lectures are not listed yet- but the Azamazing evening is in Wadi Rum- fantastic!

I did this voyage (in reverse) last April and there was LOTS OF BRIDGE, plus watercolors, and trivia. Basically Azamara says "if a guest requests an activity, they will make it happen".

I will be on the back to back following yours (Dubai-Chennai-Singapore).

Have a great time!

Edited by leo178