Drink Prices?

sassafrass

For us first timers on Carnival Freedom how much is the average drink price? Like an old fashioned or a margarita to order then by the drink? Trying to decide of the cheers program is worth it or not.

Edited by sassafrass

For us first timers on Carnival Freedom how much is the average drink price? Like an old fashioned or a margarita to order then by the drink? Trying to decide of the cheers program is worth it or not.

Can't tell you about the "old fashioned", but this link will take you to all of the drink menus I took pictures of our June cruise on the Magic. I somehow missed the menu with the "hard liquor" prices, but these should give you some idea about drinks in general.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2238325

Off the Conquest this morning on a trip with non drinkers, so it was a non Cheers trip. Margaritas at Blue Iguana were $10.14 after the gratuity. The daily specials worked out to be $9.14.

On the Cheers v. Out of Pocket debate. I averaged 4 drinks a day and we split a MDR wine package. When it all added up, Cheers would've only cost me only about $15 more over course of cruise. So we know what I'm opting for from now on if it's practical.

Edited by pezhead