How much for taxi to Carlisle Beach?

jennymaxgirl

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry this is a bit late, but we were just in Barbados and we paid $5 per adult from the Boatyard to the ship (there were only 2 of us). Boatyard is just 150 yards or so away from Carlisle Bay. From Carlisle to the Boatyard is just one gorgeous stretch of beach. I think there is technically another beach in between Carlisle and Boatyard, but don't quote me on that. If you're not looking for signs, you'll never know you've left one beach and arrived at the next. We actually went to Carlisle, but there weren't too many taxis coming back by that stretch of beach, so we just wandered up the beach towards the Boatyard and grabbed a cab. Some people have reported walking from the ship to the beach because you can easily see your ship from the beach, and although I'm sure you totally could, walking in the heat is not my idea of a good time on vacation. Especially with kiddos, I'd opt for a cab.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry this is a bit late, but we were just in Barbados and we paid $5 per adult from the Boatyard to the ship (there were only 2 of us). Boatyard is just 150 yards or so away from Carlisle Bay. From Carlisle to the Boatyard is just one gorgeous stretch of beach. I think there is technically another beach in between Carlisle and Boatyard, but don't quote me on that. If you're not looking for signs, you'll never know you've left one beach and arrived at the next. We actually went to Carlisle, but there weren't too many taxis coming back by that stretch of beach, so we just wandered up the beach towards the Boatyard and grabbed a cab. Some people have reported walking from the ship to the beach because you can easily see your ship from the beach, and although I'm sure you totally could, walking in the heat is not my idea of a good time on vacation. Especially with kiddos, I'd opt for a cab.

The Boatyard is located on Carlisle Bay. It is all one long beautiful beach about a mile long.

Two adults, two children. What should I expect to pay? And do drivers stay and wait for you or do you find a new driver for the return trip?

Thanks so much!!

Unless you're only staying a few minutes, don't expect a taxi driver to sit for hours while you're at the beach.

• 1 month later...

We took a taxi from the cruise terminal to Carlisle Bay just a couple of says ago and they charged us $4/pp. We had read that you could walk, so we kept an eye out on the way there to see if we could walk back. We decided to walk back so we could walk through some of the shops. It was no problem at all.