beach bags from Bon voyage

jmcancruise

We got a tote bag on wheels at TJMaxx for $20. They hold lots of stuff. Perfect for the beach and as a carry on too. I always have trouble posting pictures but Gooogle Columbia wheeled tote. They are awesome. We take it Christmas shopping too.

I have the bag that comes with the two flip flop towels. The bag is a nice medium weight canvas with embroidery trim and zips closed. The towels are of medium weight, they have been used all summer at the pool and have been washed 20 or so times and are still like new. Friends who are cruising with me in March have already ordered them for themselves because they loved mine all summer.

I have the bag that comes with the two flip flop towels. The bag is a nice medium weight canvas with embroidery trim and zips closed. The towels are of medium weight, they have been used all summer at the pool and have been washed 20 or so times and are still like new. Friends who are cruising with me in March have already ordered them for themselves because they loved mine all summer.

Thank you so much! I had ordered this hoping it had a zipper - now I'm even more excited about getting it.