Any Sunday Night Food Tours in Rome

gamecocks1

Most (not all) food tours are done during the daytime to take advantage of the fact that most bakeries and many stands are not open at night. And this is even more true on Sunday nights (and even on Monday mornings) when many places are closed. Many of the tours like to visit both bakeries and some open air markets that are not even operating on Sundays. We know there are some twilight (late afternoon) tours during the week, but these are able to take advantage to some places that are open until around 7. But not on Sundays.

Hank

I have been trying to decide on a good food tour in Rome. I would really like to do one on the Sunday night that we are there, but all the ones that I have found so far do not operate on Sundays. Does anyone know one that does?

We enjoyed an evening tour with Food Tours of Italy a few months ago. I don't know if they do Sunday evening tours, but you could contact them. We did our tour on a Saturday evening.

Here is a link:

https://foodtoursofitaly.com/rome-food-tour/

Elise and Bruno were excellent! Our group of 15 met at 6pm at a wonderful place in the Jewish Ghetto to begin the tour. We visited 7 (if I remember correctly) different establishments, ending the tour with fabulous gelato, of course.

We were absolutely stuffed at the end. But, it wasn't just about the food and wine. Bruno was born and raised in Rome and provided excellent information about the different neighborhoods and sites through out the tour. Bruno spent a few years in Oregon to go to college, so his English is perfect.

My daughter and I have been on many food tours around the world, mostly in the USA, (NYC, Chicago, Boston, Seattle) and the one we did in Rome stands out as one of the best.

Hope you find one that operates on Sundays, and have as much fun as we did.

Hi! I have done Bruno's Food Tour described above on a Sunday. Not sure if still offered on Sundays, but was about 2 years ago, and I am hoping to book it again in April on a Sunday. I think I have done just about every food tour in Rome, and this one was, without question, the best ever.

Terry

I have been trying to decide on a good food tour in Rome. I would really like to do one on the Sunday night that we are there, but all the ones that I have found so far do not operate on Sundays. Does anyone know one that does?

I booked one in April 2016 on a Sunday through Livitaly. After researching it has great reviews and small group tour. Reviews say it is a great tour. Check them out on tripadvisor