Daily Suite/Pinnacle (Gold Card) Breakfast on Brilliance and or Independence

Have a great cruise!!!

Can you tell me where the suite seats are around the pool?

They are on each side of the pool bar in a tier/terrace level of 3 or 4 (can't remember right now) groups per side between deck 11 and 12. There are 6 chairs per side. It's a great location as you can look down on the pool and go to either bar.

I will look tomorrow and confirm.

Forgot this part of the question the other day.. Does either ship offer Steak and Eggs as part of the gold card breakfast? (Some ships do and some don't). (Emphasis on Steak :) )

Thanks

I've only seen that recently on Liberty.

A&L_Ont, I see where you are on the Indy right now. We are going to be getting on the ship this coming Sunday. Did you happen to notice if there was a Diamond Plus special line to get on the ship? I read yesterday that there was only a special line for Pinnacle and Suite guest. As we are D+, hope that is not true. Many thanks. John & Priscilla

A&L_Ont, I see where you are on the Indy right now. We are going to be getting on the ship this coming Sunday. Did you happen to notice if there was a Diamond Plus special line to get on the ship? I read yesterday that there was only a special line for Pinnacle and Suite guest. As we are D+, hope that is not true. Many thanks. John & Priscilla

Sorry I didn't notice. We are D+ but are in a suite. We did have friends who are D though and they boarded minutes after us. There still is the Diamond holding area in the second floor at Terminal 18.

I thought I read that the lines were gre as well. I hope not too.

The priority line to get into the building/through security is only for Pinnacle and Suites.

Once inside the terminal through security there are check in lines for the top tiers. Upstairs there are is a suite/Pinnacle waiting area in a nicer area, but then there is an area for Diamond Plus, Diamond, and all levels down to gold separated. They start with Suite/Pinnacle and then call each level after that.