New Elation itinerary!!

Jaxgal

Oh I am so excited! I have been dying to go to St Thomas and Grand Turk...now I can go to both all at once...! Looks like I may be planning a second cruise in May before I take my first this Nov! :D I received the special pricing from my PVP today...so enticing!

Itineraryspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifMiami, FL; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; St. Thomas, USVI; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Grand Turk; Miami, FL

I was immediately intrigued by this itinerary too! After nine cruises I've still never been to San Juan, Half Moon Cay is an incredible private-island stop (I've been twice and would happily go back any day), and Grand Turk is just so out-of-the ordinary. So far I've only seen pricing on Carnival's website, but that just sweetens the deal because it seems like such a bargain!

I was immediately intrigued by this itinerary too! After nine cruises I've still never been to San Juan, Half Moon Cay is an incredible private-island stop (I've been twice and would happily go back any day), and Grand Turk is just so out-of-the ordinary. So far I've only seen pricing on Carnival's website, but that just sweetens the deal because it seems like such a bargain!

Archived