Booked Pre-Hotel Stay. When Should I Receive My Voucher?

purpletequila

I have booked hotels thru the cruise line. The hotel info is usually on your documents . The hotel also has a record of the reservation .

When we book the LAX Marriott thru Princess . We just go to the desk and tell them that we are with Princess. They usually have a envelope with instructs for luggage handling etc.

Call Celebrity and\or your agent. No one here ever thought anyone booked their hotel through Celebrity.:)

I know but this time around, I actually got a better deal booking with Celebrity than direct through the hotel. Things that make you go hmmmmmm, but I verified it with them 4 times through 4 different agents.

Edited by purpletequila

I have booked hotels thru the cruise line. The hotel info is usually on your documents . The hotel also has a record of the reservation .

When we book the LAX Marriott thru Princess . We just go to the desk and tell them that we are with Princess. They usually have a envelope with instructs for luggage handling etc.

The hotel info is on the documents but when I last checked with Celebrity, they said the hotel won't have any record of my reservation because it is booked under X's group booking. They told me I was supposed to get vouchers in the mail.

Eh. I love the product but between chasing down prices, keeping up on changes in policy, trying to maneuver their web site and now, tracking down alleged vouchers, it's a part time job booking a cruise directly through this company.

Your hotel voucher as well as any vouchers for Celebrity transfers will be included in your eDocs - that the thing many Cruise Critic members tell you that you do not need to print! You will receive an email when you eDocs are ready anytime from 45 days to 14 days before you cruise. If you think that you may have missed/deleted the email, log onto MyCelebrity and go to the Online Check-in section. If you have completed your Online Check-in and your eDocs are available, there will be a button to print them at the bottom of this screen.