Flying Southampton to Palma help please

Did anyone fly from Southampton to Palma this summer and would share how much they paid for flights.

I'm trying to plan or budget for next summer and wondering if Southampton or gatwick flights are best.

Thanks. Gillian.

I would definitely go from Southampton if you live nearby.......much better from smaller airport and you will save petrol money and journey time and cheaper parking or get taxi and have no parking charges.......

We used to live near Fareham and always went from Southampton or Bournemouth....much less stressful! :)

Did anyone fly from Southampton to Palma this summer and would share how much they paid for flights.

I'm trying to plan or budget for next summer and wondering if Southampton or gatwick flights are best.

Thanks. Gillian.

HI sotong have flown from Bournmouth and so,ton both very good and better and quicker than Gatwick, ryan air price,s are out already and it,s looking like£105 return in june TOM,S £239 pp return So,ton try air volotea there using B717-200 and A319 aircraft this is the company TOM,S use and very cheap if you book direct, ihope this help,s :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Gillian.

Daily echo this evening VOLOTEA is coming flight,s to Palma de Mallorca ok to pick up Discovery from £21.99