Back 2 Back craziness.

cmptrwiz

I read on John Heald's Facebook that the current Dream journey's cruise has 1150 back to back passengers. That is crazy. We had about 34 on our Valor back to back cruise. That means they are on the ship for 21 days. One if the biggest complaints is the same movies being played under the stars as the last cruise. Oh 21 days at sea what a dream! Pun intended. I also heard there are only 50 children on board.

Talk about first world problems!

We are doing the Dream B2B in January. I paid just over $1K per person for the 21 days inside stateroom. In contrast, I paid $800pp for RCI Allure 1/31/16 for just 7 nights also inside.

I was on the 2nd leg only of the Triumph B2B in February and there were over 1,000 B2B guests - they had to get off and reboard in San Juan - don't look forward to that PITA.

I wish our Glory b2b Journey's cruise was that cheap. We paid $1700 each. Still looking for price drops.

I read on John Heald's Facebook that the current Dream journey's cruise has 1150 back to back passengers. That is crazy. We had about 34 on our Valor back to back cruise. That means they are on the ship for 21 days. One if the biggest complaints is the same movies being played under the stars as the last cruise. Oh 21 days at sea what a dream! Pun intended. I also heard there are only 50 children on board.

Great for those that can.