M-class Deck 7 (Vista) Inside Cabins Questions

cheffip

We booked an inside guarantee on Millennium and ended up with a category 9 - so not bad. However, when I look at the deck plans, all the deck 7 insides are over "white space" on deck 6. Plus, my cabin - 7046 - has a "white space" beside it.

Any clues what the white space that runs the whole length of deck 6 is?

Is the white space beside 7046 a linen closet or some other crew space that could disturb us?

I do have the opportunity to change to 8020, which appears to be under an inside cabin directly above it on deck 9 if you count cabins from the front of the ship. But if the deck plan is wonky, it might be the first cabin under yet another "white space" on deck 9. Any expert thoughts there?

Final question, is there likely to be much motion on a deck 7/8 that far forward? It's a SE Asia cruise so not sure how calm the seas would be in Feb/March.

PS I did call Celebrity but the agent clearly didn't have a clue.

Edited by cheffip

I would change to 8020. The white space is most likely a closet next to 7046. But, my real concern is what is below 7046, the theater. Do you like to rest in your cabin in the afternoon? Do you go to bed before 11:30pm? You WILL hear all the noise from the theater below. I have had similar cabins. Never again! Also, the connecting door can be a source of noise too.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Thanks bobnjeff. I switched to 8020 which seems (fingers crossed) to have 9018 above it, a cabin below it and no connecting cabin. It also is far enough down the hall that we probably won't be bothered by hearing the crew door open and shut which has been reported by some in 8000. Also two cabins between us and the forward elevator and stairs so should be quiet from that as well.

Still curious about the inside blank space the whole length of deck six. I don't remember the hall with deck 5 boutiques having an extra high ceiling.