Balcony on Britannia

AMELLRO

Well this is interesting. The deck plan and photos show both of those cabins with extended balconys.

cffc874253d29b6ec69e5a9bf883b064.jpg

5a34d78965275c8e579ef8a5c480ad17.jpg

You also have a sofa and two bedside tables rather than a chair and one bedside table and the cabin is around 2 ft longer than standard. Looks like a great allocation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by kevinyork

Hello

please can I ask what cabin did you book and how long ago did you book?

I am hoping to book end November or early December just waiting to get confirmation that carers are in place for my elderly parents and can only book holidays a few weeks in advance so take pot luck on getting a bargain or paying over the odds it's swings and roundabouts

Thanks for your help. Looks like we have been given a good upgrade. Can't wait to set sail!!

No problem. It would be great if you could report back on here with photos of that very unusual balcony! It could be one to chose for some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

We had cabin G125 on our December cruise. Large balcony best on the ship. The other balconies seemed very narrow and not much room to sunbathe we were able to stretch out and relax! The only problem was a slight noise from the theatre in the evening as we were just above it but that was over by 11.30pm and so didn't bother us .The view was great as we could see right along the ship and up to the bridge. Would book the same cabin again.

We had cabin G125 on our December cruise. Large balcony best on the ship. The other balconies seemed very narrow and not much room to sunbathe we were able to stretch out and relax! The only problem was a slight noise from the theatre in the evening as we were just above it but that was over by 11.30pm and so didn't bother us .The view was great as we could see right along the ship and up to the bridge. Would book the same cabin again.

Thank you that's very useful we are second sitting and see

the later theatre show ☺

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Interested in booking either G124 or G125, and wanted to know if there was any other crew/mechanical noises when docking or throughout the day other than noise from the theatre which won't bother us. Is there a crew access door On the deck below under the balcony - did this create any noise? Many thanks