Allure of the Seas Grand Suite or Deck 14 Aqua Suite

Trying to decide between these 2 categories.

On most sailings the Aqua Suite is about $3000 more than a Grand Suite, however on the sailing that I'm looking at its only $300 more.

I know that Deck 14 Aqua Suites are only 1 bedroom and I know that the balcony is small.

We have never sailed Royal Caribbean and our first time sailing in a Suite is coming in January (so currently we are used to single balcony rooms for our family of 4)

Even though the balcony is small I'm leaning towards the Aqua Theatre Suite for a couple of reasons

I think an aft view and a view of the aqua theatre is cool

The regular Grand suite doesn't have a separate bedroom only a curtain where the aqua suite has a real master bedroom.

Given that they are so close in price I just wanted to get the thoughts of others.

Thanks

On most sailings the Aqua Suite is about $3000 more than a Grand Suite, however on the sailing that I'm looking at its only $300 more.

I know that Deck 14 Aqua Suites are only 1 bedroom and I know that the balcony is small.

We have never sailed Royal Caribbean and our first time sailing in a Suite is coming in January (so currently we are used to single balcony rooms for our family of 4)

Even though the balcony is small I'm leaning towards the Aqua Theatre Suite for a couple of reasons

The regular Grand suite doesn't have a separate bedroom only a curtain where the aqua suite has a real master bedroom.

Given that they are so close in price I just wanted to get the thoughts of others.

Thanks

An aqua suite on deck 11 would be better! For €300 go for it if you want to... I don't think there will be a huge difference between the two!

Thanks

Go for the AquaSuite.

Thanks

Do you mean the new AFT suites?? The new name for the newer suites that used to be called GS??

I thought that was the one on deck 14 ------ (14730) was the one we stayed in this past August.

It has one bedroom and a sitting room, with a sleeper sofa and counter space and big closet----both rooms had a balcony with a door.

Although kinda nice, we paid the same price as a GS, I guess that is how they were classified when they first came out.

Now by deck they are called A1, A2, and A3. and billed differently

If you had a choice go for the A1 on deck 11.

The balconies get smaller as you go up.

14730 had two loungers on the side deck. Nothing on the aqua theatre side.

Enjoy

But if I were you I would splurge on a crown loft suite close to the new suite lounge and you would have the opportunity to dine in the Coastal Kitchen.

We love the crown loft suites.

Booked another for the Allure, and not much more than a GS.

Edited by Lionesss

Enjoy your cruise. In March I was cruising in a GS on Navigator. Allure was docked next to us. It was fun lounging on our balcony and looking over at the suites. The loft suite was beautiful. I'm glad people left their curtains open so it was easy to see inside their rooms.

Do you mean the new AFT suites?? The new name for the newer suites that used to be called GS??

I thought that was the one on deck 14 ------ (14730) was the one we stayed in this past August.

It has one bedroom and a sitting room, with a sleeper sofa and counter space and big closet----both rooms had a balcony with a door.

Although kinda nice, we paid the same price as a GS, I guess that is how they were classified when they first came out.

Now by deck they are called A1, A2, and A3. and billed differently

If you had a choice go for the A1 on deck 11.

The balconies get smaller as you go up.

14730 had two loungers on the side deck. Nothing on the aqua theatre side.

Enjoy

But if I were you I would splurge on a crown loft suite close to the new suite lounge and you would have the opportunity to dine in the Coastal Kitchen.

We love the crown loft suites.

Booked another for the Allure, and not much more than a GS.

That's actually what we ended up doing - Crown Loft Suite