EVERYONE-what color did your BM's wear?

cruisethe7seas

I am still looking but I found this one dress color that I love it is a dark green underlay with chiffon light blue over it, It makes this light blue green water color, the dress is by belsoie

here is a link to it , I love the color I am not sure about the style yet

http://www.belsoie.com/web1/belsoie/jasmine-belsoie-carrydetail.asp?contactid=85%20&imgid=L6606

I personally think that you should go with the pink just because it looks so fun in pictures. A GF of mine had really bright pink dresses for her girls and they looked amazing! She was married on the beach as well and it looked so fun!

My bridesmaid (I only have one) is wearing black. I wanted her to be able to wear the dress again and our colors for the wedding are black and white.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide!!

I'm not sure if I'm having bridesmaids yet, but if I do they will be choosing from yellow, orange or fuscia. My flowers are going to be lilies in those bright colors. :) I think it's a great contrast against the blue backdrop of the ocean! I guess it depends on whether you want the bridesmaids to stand out or blend in against the background. :)

I am still looking but I found this one dress color that I love it is a dark green underlay with chiffon light blue over it, It makes this light blue green water color, the dress is by belsoie

here is a link to it , I love the color I am not sure about the style yet

http://www.belsoie.com/web1/belsoie/jasmine-belsoie-carrydetail.asp?contactid=85%20&imgid=L6606

The colour and style are both beautiful - go for it!

Yes a major regret. The teal nightmare I made my bridesmaids wear for my wedding to my ex. Teal is an unforgiving color on many skin tones. Pink, on the other hand, is lovely on most people.

Teal is one of those colors that you regert in the future. Sort of like plaid pants.

Oh and for my 12 + years ago wedding to my husband now I asked the Bridesmaids to pick out their own dresses in black and white but not black or white. It worked out very well.

Archived