Thermal Suite on Caribbean Princess

Libertarian

I would be interested to know as well. The only experience we've had with the Thermal suite was on the Crown Princess last year. I was a little disappointed with it on the Crown because in the steam and sauna rooms, the little shower head things were mostly broken and non functional. And then the two "snail" showers (think they were the tropical rain showers) were both broken the whole week, despite letting the spa staff know and inquiring about it every other day.

Hopefully the Caribbean Princess Thermal suite is in better working order.

I was on the Island in February , before the latest dry-dock, and I tried the Thermal Suite one morning. $20 for a half-day pass. I liked the heated loungers, and the steam rooms were pleasant. No broken showers in that ship. Still -- considering the saunas and outdoor hot tubs are free, and sometimes there are free steam rooms too, as in the Ruby where I sailed last week -- I can't say it's really worth the money. FWIW.

Haven't been on the CB but have booked the Thermal Suite on the Coral and Sapphire and the Enclave on the Royal. First time was on an Alaskan cruise on the Coral and it was a special of $130/couple for a 7 day cruise. The warm tile beds felt heavenly after a day of touring an Alaskan port. We booked the Sanctuary on the Sapphire on a 7 day Mexico cruise for $100/person. This was a totally different experience and we didn't get our money's worth. This was before the Sanctuary replaced the sports court and you could hear footsteps and the crack of racquets above the heated stone loungers. We did the Enclave on a Grand Med cruise for $229/person for the 12 day cruise. The hydrotherapy pool in the Enclave was more than heavenly after a full day or walking on a shore excursion. No pool in the TS on the Caribbean. I say it would depend upon your itinerary and if there was a special. On the ships we have been on you could only book the TS for the entire cruise and they limited it to about 40 people plus complementary for full suites.

Edited by IECalCruiser