Ingredients for use in Mixology Contest

apatchetear

Does anyone know the CURRENT ingredients that can be used on the Dream for the mixology contest? I was able to find an old list from 2011, but I was on the Elation twice since then and they didn't have some of the ingredients. I just can't remember which ones were on the list.

Didn't realize they had a specific list. We always enjoy watching this on lido every cruise. The only thing we noticed was on ships with Red Frog and Blue Iguana you have to choose either rum or tequila based drink. But most of the mixers are typical juices found in most drinks. You just need to know ahead of time what you want to use. It amazes me the people that literally just make up a drink on the fly for the first time. Last cruise they were some disgusting looking drinks and the tasters said they also tasted like they looked. If I were to participate I would practice at home first and test it out. :p

Yeah, on the Elation you could use rum, vodka, or tequilla and some flavored alcohols like creme de ment and sour mix, but I can't remember the others. I just was wondering if anyone knew the entire list for the Dream so I could practice at home...

Watching some CCL mixology videos gives you an idea of spirits etc (if you know your drinks) and also what not to do. Heres a recent one from June 2015 on the Dream's sister the Breeze:

watch?v=QIZBq1HZXH4

Sorry I imaged it by accident and CCL wont let me edit posts..

here it is: