Getting to Anguilla - Passport Question

Borrillje

Hi!

We are making a rather long port stop in Marigot, St. Martin in December. We've been there a few times so we've decided to take the ferry to Anguilla.

We are cruising on Windstar, and according to their website, they hold guests' passports until the end of the cruise. I'm wondering if they will provide us with our passports for the day so that we can make this trip. Does anyone have experience with this issue on Windstar, or any other cruise line? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi!

We are making a rather long port stop in Marigot, St. Martin in December. We've been there a few times so we've decided to take the ferry to Anguilla.

We are cruising on Windstar, and according to their website, they hold guests' passports until the end of the cruise. I'm wondering if they will provide us with our passports for the day so that we can make this trip. Does anyone have experience with this issue on Windstar, or any other cruise line? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I was on a Silversea sailing last November. Just like you, I had a long port stop in St. Martin. Silversea also collects the passenger passports. I told them the day before the St. Martin stop that I was planning to travel to Anguilla for the day and they said to just go to the main desk in the morning to collect the passport. It took only a minute for them to get it and I was required to bring it back that night. I hope this helps.

You are going to love Anguilla. I took an island tour and the beaches are just breathtaking. :) My dh was very nervous taking the ferry over to another country but when we were on the ferry back he thanked me for planning such a beautiful day. One of our favorite shore excursions.