Golf at Cinnamon Hill Jamaica

dibati2

Our cruise next month stops in Falmouth and we are considering a shore excursion for a day of golf at Cinnamon Hill.

The excursion description does not say if it includes the use of golf clubs - description says green fees cart and caddy and use of driving range etc

Anyone done this excursion and can provide some feed back

With thanks

Our cruise next month stops in Falmouth and we are considering a shore excursion for a day of golf at Cinnamon Hill.

The excursion description does not say if it includes the use of golf clubs - description says green fees cart and caddy and use of driving range etc

Anyone done this excursion and can provide some feed back

With thanks

Club rental and tipping the caddy are extra. This excursion used to go to the White Witch which is the better of the two Rose Hall courses. I always bring my own clubs, and for sure you should bring your own golf balls, as they are expensive at the course. If I was in the area again, I would arrange my own excursion to the Witch Witch. Have fun!

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Thanks for your replies

Bringing our clubs is not an option but we can bring balls. Anyone have an estimate on the club rental fee? What's a reasonable tip for the Caddy?

Since its Jamaica I prefer to use a ship arranged excursion. I don't feel confident booking privately in Jamaica