Infinity now in drydock

Char

Would you please tell me how to find the web cam site? We are on the 10/9 Infinity cruise. Thank you

You should be fine for your cruise.

Go to the web cam site, click here --> Celebrity @ Sea Cams Run your curser over the ship names and a menu will pop up beside each one. Hold it over "Infinity" and click on "Bridge Cam" This will bring you to the schedule and the current pictures of what the Bridge cam is viewing.

They were originally thinking of booking drydock at this time. The opted to postpone and do more extensive work in April.

She is sailing 3&4 day cruises from San Diego the next week or so. The have openings on the cruise on the 2nd if you like

Yes, that is San Diego. I can see the room I stayed in at the Holiday Inn on the Bay

They were originally thinking of booking drydock at this time. The opted to postpone and do more extensive work in April.

She is sailing 3&4 day cruises from San Diego the next week or so. The have openings on the cruise on the 2nd if you like

Yes, that is San Diego. I can see the room I stayed in at the Holiday Inn on the Bay

Hey Rick :D

When I saw the Celebrity web cam with the schedule as drydock, I thought something had happened to the pods when I wasn't looking! :p I know she is going into drydock in the spring--I was supposed to be sailing on the Millie in February, but because of the change in drydock plans and the ship switch I'm on the Infinity again--3 cruises in a row on Infinity. Love the ship--it's like home now. :)

Celebrity needs to correct the schedule part on the web cam site.

We were told when we were onboard in sept that Infinity is having some training days and that crew are allowed to experience some of the guest facilities ie the pools and gym and they open up some of the bars for them - crew love it and see it as a "treat"

We are going on the Infinity on the 2nd of April next year - I just read elsewhere that she is supposed to be in dry dock just before that.

Is that true and is it a good thing? I think (hope) so.

Yes, that is true. That is why I was so surprised to see the itinerary listed as dry dock! I knew she was going into dry dock in the spring, so this threw me for a loop! Celebrity needs to get the web cam site up to date.

Holiday Inn on the Bay has two buildings, the main building with guest services the bar/restaurant and concierge. You don't want the main building. The other building is nothing but rooms, that's the one you want. It on the other side of Ruth's Chris Steak House. Get the 3rd floor of higher bayside.

We barely slept. Kept the drapes open all night waking up and looking for the ship every hour of so. At about 6am I gave up and went to ride the glass elevator. Then in the distance the lights of a cruise ship came into focus. We watched til 8, then went to bed and slept til 10. We then got up got clean and walked across the street. We got the room on hotwire for $75, would have gladly paid full price for the room for the experience and excitement.

I have pictures from the room if you want to see them cpcrickp@aol.com

Archived