Booking issue

Hi Everybody

I'm trying to book a cruise on Anthem of the seas. However, the only option I have when trying to book online for dining is "dynamic dining classic" for 8 PM, and I want "dynamic dining choices", I want to be able to book whenever I want in any of the restaurants.

Did it happen to anyone else ? do you know that if I book my reservation with the dynamic dining classic option, I can change it afterwards ?? and how can it be done ?

Thanks everybody !!

I can't speak with certainty but when I booked my anthem cruise I chose the classic.

I changed my mind and called my TA and they were able to switch it to choices easily.

Kinda the same. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. The issue is I do not have a TA, as I wished to book directly on the internet.

I checked again this morning, and I still only see the dynamic classic option available.

I guess I will have to book through a TA after all to be sure I get what I want.

I sent a mail to RCCL about the issue but did not got an answer yet...

Thanks anyway ! This will not impede me from booking :D

Thanks for the reply. The issue is I do not have a TA, as I wished to book directly on the internet.

I checked again this morning, and I still only see the dynamic classic option available.

I guess I will have to book through a TA after all to be sure I get what I want.

I sent a mail to RCCL about the issue but did not got an answer yet...

Thanks anyway ! This will not impede me from booking :D

You did not identify the date of your cruise. Usually, dining reserves open up 60 days prior to cruise and entertainment 90 days prior. When I've had problems with the cruise planning I call the following at RCL:

Cruise Planner 800 398 9819

In the past they have been extremely helpful.

If you call them, let me know if you have the same results.

Hi, and thanks for the reply.

I'm not at the stage of booking my dining reservations yet. I just wish to book my cruise on the internet. When I try to do so, after chhosing my cabin, I have to specify my dining choice. And I can only choose "dynamic classic" for 8 PM, there is no other option available.

I guess that if I book this way, I will not be able afterwards to book any reservations as the system will have "dynamic classic".

I don't know if this changes anything, I'm booking from France. And the date of the cruise is 02/21 in 2016.

I'll let everybody know how it turned out. I might book through a TA I use sometimes, if they apply the same price I get online.

Hi, and thanks for the reply.

I'm not at the stage of booking my dining reservations yet. I just wish to book my cruise on the internet. When I try to do so, after chhosing my cabin, I have to specify my dining choice. And I can only choose "dynamic classic" for 8 PM, there is no other option available.

I guess that if I book this way, I will not be able afterwards to book any reservations as the system will have "dynamic classic".

I don't know if this changes anything, I'm booking from France. And the date of the cruise is 02/21 in 2016.

I'll let everybody know how it turned out. I might book through a TA I use sometimes, if they apply the same price I get online.

You don't need a TA just for this. DD might be full, which means you won't have more success with the TA. Call Royal and ask them to add you to the waitlist.

We booked for February 2016 a few weeks ago and the same thing happened to me. I just called Royal gave them my reservation number and they switched over my three rooms. I was almost immediately able to start making reservations. Not a problem.

Hi everybody !!

just to confirm that I booked today via a TA (for the same price as seen online), and I asked specifically for dynamic dining choices. I now have my reservation, and I have checked online, I am able to book the restaurants !

Yeah !!! Looking forward to the cruise...:D

You did not identify the date of your cruise. Usually, dining reserves open up 60 days prior to cruise and entertainment 90 days prior. When I've had problems with the cruise planning I call the following at RCL:

Cruise Planner 800 398 9819

In the past they have been extremely helpful.

If you call them, let me know if you have the same results.

For us the dining options were open in December 2014 and we are cruising in January 2016. We were able to book DD restaurants for each night and also specialty ones.

Hi everybody !!

just to confirm that I booked today via a TA (for the same price as seen online), and I asked specifically for dynamic dining choices. I now have my reservation, and I have checked online, I am able to book the restaurants !

Yeah !!! Looking forward to the cruise...:D

Congrats! Terrific that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.

For others who may be in the same boat, try calling RCL directly as a first step. They may be able to switch you to your desired dining choice, without having to switch to a TA. It worked for me.