Which stroller should I bring?

anewtwinmom

I have two year old twins and I have two strollers to chose from. I can either bring their side by side duorider stroller. It has a large basket to store things, can be completely inclined for naps, and they prefer this stoller. It is wide and sometimes won't fit through narrow doorways, however. The other stroller is a front and back duo glider stroller. It is long and narrow and does not fold down for naps completely. The basket is much smaller and it is bulky. Any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated!:rolleyes:

Hello,

You will have a really hard time with the side by side stroller. The hallways, especially around the dining rooms are not really wide when you consider the amount of foot traffic there around meal times. All the doorways into places are narrow too. I have seen many strollers on board, but i've never seen a double wide. All have been single width. Most were umbrella style strollers as they are small, and easy to fold on excrusions and fit into the dining rooms around the tables easier if you choose to have your child stay in his stroller. I do realize with 2 children that would not be very practical, especially since thye dont have any storage in them. But that is what I have seen. If you have much luggage to go in your closet your room space will be llimited to store a wider stroller too.

I hope this helps a little, but i definately would suggest the more narrow stroller even though it is not your favorite.

Good Luck,

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived