Mini-fridge in NCL studios on Escape..

runner2013

Hi all,

I booked a studio on the Escape for next year and thought there was a little mini fridge hidden somewhere in the room. From reading other posts on here it's been said the Epic doesn't have them, so I'm assuming the Escape doesn't either?

Can anyone fill me in as to whether there is a fridge or not?. How about an ice bucket? I usually bring a bottle of Prosecco to drink in the room while getting dressed but may have to rethink things if I have nothing to use as a chiller.

Thanks in advance for the help:)

Patty

I do not believe that there are Studio mini fridges on the Escape since there are none on the other ships that have studios. Instead, NCL has a fridge in the Studio Lounge.

There is an ice bucket in the studio cabins so the steward can fill it with ice for you.

Furthermore, there is a thread called Everything Escape on CC NCL board. You can find out all the details about the ship by reading it and ask questions too. The ship begins the FIRST sailing tomorrow so first-hand details will start flowing in on that thread.

Edited by IrieBajan54

I do not believe that there are Studio mini fridges on the Escape since there are none on the other ships that have studios. Instead, NCL has a fridge in the Studio Lounge.

There is an ice bucket in the studio cabins so the steward can fill it with ice for you.

Furthermore, there is a thread called Everything Escape on CC NCL board. You can find out all the details about the ship by reading it and ask questions too. The ship begins the FIRST sailing tomorrow so first-hand details will start flowing in on that thread.

Great. Thanks for the info about the Escape thread..

Just noticed on the NCL board that there is a better option. A cruiser called CoffeeGoddess is on the first sailing and has started a LIVE review: "ESCAPE 10/25/15 Hamburg to Southampton 3 Day Live-ish Review"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2272204

Edited by IrieBajan54

Just noticed on the NCL board that there is a better option. A cruiser called CoffeeGoddess is on the first sailing and has started a LIVE review: "ESCAPE 10/25/15 Hamburg to Southampton 3 Day Live-ish Review"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2272204

I found the link as well... very excited to see some pics

• 2 months later...

there are no fridges/mini bars in the Studio cabins. However you can request a fridge (for the Need of storing medication)

The ice bucket was filled every day eventough I did not request it.

I had one bottle if wine in the cabin and it was always put into the bucket.