So excited! I just booked the RFS on LOS for a surprise celebration.

My mom is retiring in December, 2016. Obviously she is very excited about this. I've always told her I wanted to do something big for her when it happens. So when she gave me the December 16 deadline, I naturally went and booked the Royal Family Suite for us to celebrate! :D

But she has NO idea this is what I have planned. Before I would tell her I want to throw a party...or something along those lines; maybe rent a dance hall, wine tour in a limo with all her friends, or rent a beach house in Catalina. However the one thing I know she's fallen in love with is cruising. Her first cruise was in the Eastern Caribbean cruise on Monarch of the Seas, which was a graduation present to me way back when. Sadly, she has not been back since due to work. So I think it's fitting to gift a cruise to her for this life changing accomplishment :)

We don't sail until January, 2017. It's so far away! But I'm still very excited. Dad is helping me plan this one out. Any ideas on how I can break the surprise to her?? :confused: