Hoping to feel SENSATIONAL

Runaway Parent

It's the Sensation,....so, Expect,.....

Mostly Cruisers from, FLA, Ga, Alabama, and other nearby driveable states,....

Lot's of Purple Colored Walls, Good Food, Friendly Staff, Drinking, Dancing, Gambling, Comedy, and Fun.

It is usually more of a mixed crowd, from all walks of life and class's and a good cross section of all races, all laughing, dancing, and having fun together.

age of the crowd might be a little younger than seven day ships, so the Drinking and dancing might happen a little more, but it's still Family Friendly Ship.

You'll Have a Great, but too quick, Fun, resonably priced Cruise.

I second ragen's post. I went on Sensation 2 years ago, and had a blast. Being 29 at the time, I fit right in with the ship's younger crowd. Met lots of fun people that I hung out with throughout the cruise. And there was a lot of drinking and dancing indeed, until 3:30 AM on some days. All that said, it was a family-friendly ship; any public activity was PG-rated at most.

• 2 weeks later...

Having completed our Sensation cruise, I have to say the responses I received were totally accurate. Although these shorter cruises are often dubbed "Booze Cruises," it wasn't out of control at all. Very family friendly. My takeaway- seemed like a louder crowd than usual. No judgement- they were just having a good time-- in a louder way! :)

This cruise was over Halloween weekend, so additional points of interest to observe and experience.

I was on her 3 years ago and had a great experience as well. We traveled with my stepson, so we didn't have a lot of adult time on the ship. The entertainment was good and so was the food.

We went in the summer, so it was packed with kids.....

Port Canaveral was an ok port. I didn't have any issues, but it's not as smooth as Miami.

You will have a great time! Enjoy!!

Having completed our Sensation cruise, I have to say the responses I received were totally accurate. Although these shorter cruises are often dubbed "Booze Cruises," it wasn't out of control at all. Very family friendly. My takeaway- seemed like a louder crowd than usual. No judgement- they were just having a good time-- in a louder way! :)

This cruise was over Halloween weekend, so additional points of interest to observe and experience.

I think those shorter cruises are great for giving a "cruise fix".

I'm getting ready to head for the port for the sensation right now.

Will be our fourth trip.

Older ship, but nice staff and amenities for smaller ship.

We've always had a very great time.

Like others said: good quickie getaway.

Should be on board in about two hours. :)

Hope you have fun, too!

Going on the Sensation on Thursday for my birthday weekend. We have been on this ship quite a few times, and it is our favorite for a weekend of just kicking back.

Yes, it is older and a bit on the small side - but we are just so comfortable on this ship! The crew is great, and they do not seem as overwhelmed as on some of the bigger ships. Food is good, music is good, and never an issue for a chair.

If you are looking for some R&R out on the sea, this is the ship to go on!

• 2 weeks later...

We are a family of 5 (myself and husband, our daughter, son-in-law and grand baby as well as our SIL's parents). Depart 27 Dec for 4 days. Looking forward to a "post Christmas" get away. and having lots of fun!

Edited by boat babe