Questions about door decorations

Nettiejeanne

Does Carnival still allow us to decorate our cabin doors? I decorated mine 3 years ago with the gel decorations from the Dollar Store and I used blue painter's tape to put up signs I brought with me.

I don't want my decorations removed, so I want to be compliant. I couldn't find anything on the Carnival site.

Are the cabin doors magnetic?

Can I still use gel decorations?

Can I use painter's tape or do I need to use poster putty?

If anyone can help with answers, I'd appreciate it!

We decorated in June this year on the Freedom and saw lots of doors decorated. We used the 3M removable strips. I wish Carnival would have a policy! I know our door on the Magic was NOT magnetic. I had only cruised DCL, so brought a few magnets that did not work! But they looked great in the cabin! I don't know about the Freedom's doors - I gave up on the Magnet thing!

We loved it last year for Halloween. I used tape and it was a pain in the neck because the draft from the door and the vacuum from the cabin along with the traffic wreaked havoc with the decorations. I tried to add a pic but I am useless with computer technology. Lol

Does Carnival still allow us to decorate our cabin doors? I decorated mine 3 years ago with the gel decorations from the Dollar Store and I used blue painter's tape to put up signs I brought with me.

I don't want my decorations removed, so I want to be compliant. I couldn't find anything on the Carnival site.

Are the cabin doors magnetic?

Can I still use gel decorations?

Can I use painter's tape or do I need to use poster putty?

If anyone can help with answers, I'd appreciate it!

We were on the Miracle last month and I decorated our door with the gel decorations that I got a Big Lots. Mine were stars, red white and blue theme. No one bothered them, and no damage to the door. Others did their doors as well - birthdays and anniversaries. I think people are amused by them.