Cancel for any reason question for those who have used it.

birdiebill

We had to cancel a recent cruise under the "for any reason" clause. AON/Affinity has responded to our claim with the notice that the cruise credit will be provided by Princess within the next few weeks. We know that we get a credit from Princess and not a refund from AON.

We received the letter from AON last week on Thursday. How long does it usually/really take for the credit to show up on My Princess website?

I cancelled a cruise for any reason roughly a month ago. I had platinum insurance and the refundable portion was posted to my credit card in a week. It took a little over three weeks for the money to appear in my captain circle. What I didn't know was that the funds can only be used for cruise fare. Not for taxes, port charges, transfers, airfare, hotels or insurance.

Thanks. We had Platinum coverage also and the refundable part appeared on our credit card in less than a week from the cancellation. I did not know how long it took for the cruise credit to show up in my Captain's Circle site so we can use it for a future cruise.