A mailing address please

Does anyone know what addy to use to send a letter to RCI ABOUT their customer relations dept? I found them to be completely frustrating to deal with and I had made three calls to 3 different people with no results at all. However I called Crown and Anchor and got my issue resolved right away with one call and it took 5 minutes or less. Bravo C and A but wow customer relations was terrible.

Thank you.

Does anyone know what addy to use to send a letter to RCI ABOUT their customer relations dept? I found them to be completely frustrating to deal with and I had made three calls to 3 different people with no results at all. However I called Crown and Anchor and got my issue resolved right away with one call and it took 5 minutes or less. Bravo C and A but wow customer relations was terrible.

Thank you.

1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 33132

1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 33132

They gave me that but attn. to who? I don't want it to go to customers relations as they are the ones who are at issue. I also want to give a shout out to C and A as they really helped. Thank you for the reply.

Edited by jacketwatch

They gave me that but attn. to who? I don't want it to go to customers relations as they are the ones who are at issue. I also want to give a shout out to C and A as they really helped. Thank you for the reply.

Don't use a legal size envelope, don't type the envelop. Across the bottom, write 'Personal'.

Go and buy a card and HANDWRITE your letter on the left side of the card where there is no printed words.

All the screeners will think it is something from a friend. It has a greater likelihood of reaching Michael Bayley, this way.

Don't use a legal size envelope, don't type the envelop. Across the bottom, write 'Personal'.

Go and buy a card and HANDWRITE your letter on the left side of the card where there is no printed words.

All the screeners will think it is something from a friend. It has a greater likelihood of reaching Michael Bayley, this way.

Thank you for the advice!

Thank you.

If you want immediate attention then you should either call or email

Aurora "Laly" Yera-Rodriguez

Director, Guest Relations & Shared Services

Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, & Royal Caribbean International

954-628-9313

ext. 19313

ayera-rodriguez@rccl.com

Always include a telephone number where you can be reached.

Edited by cruisenfever

Thank you for the advice!

I was in sales for over 30 years and needed to reach the C-Suite for my first encounter so as not to waste time with underlings, who could not make a decision about purchasing anything I sold.

I was incredibly successful in getting to whom I needed to reach.

If you want immediate attention then you should either call or email

Aurora "Laly" Yera-Rodriguez

Director, Guest Relations & Shared Services

Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, & Royal Caribbean International

954-628-9313

ext. 19313

ayera-rodriguez@rccl.com

Always include a telephone number where you can be reached.

Thats seems very good!!

I contacted Crown and Anchor and they were incredibly helpful and so different from corporate customer relations and gave us $50.00 OBC for our next cruise on the Ovation in Nov. 2016. They also contacted "Laly" for us and her rep called today and really listened to my experience which is all I wanted and then added another perk, a bottle of wine and dinner for two on the aforementioned Ovation cruise at any speciality restaurant of our choice so wow!! way to go. I am very impressed and very happy to see there are people who care and who act accordingly!!

This is really a win-win. :).

I contacted Crown and Anchor and they were incredibly helpful and so different from corporate customer relations and gave us $50.00 OBC for our next cruise on the Ovation in Nov. 2016. They also contacted "Laly" for us and her rep called today and really listened to my experience which is all I wanted and then added another perk, a bottle of wine and dinner for two on the aforementioned Ovation cruise at any speciality restaurant of our choice so wow!! way to go. I am very impressed and very happy to see there are people who care and who act accordingly!!

This is really a win-win. :).

Much quicker than doing snail mail. If anybody can do it, someone on Laly's team can.:D

Seems that you were really taken care of which is a wonderful sign of good customer relations. Enjoy your cruise.

I really hate to use the term "told ya so"!! :p I'm just glad it worked out and to your advantage. The only way to fix a problem to to know that it exists.

Laura actually thanked me for pointing this out and I emailed Laly to say how happy we were with the outcome. Laly responded quickly and said my email "made her day" so it seems she is pretty special.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to hear some on here have had sucess with getting someone from RCCL to respond.

I just returned from the Navigator of the Seas 11-10-15 sailing and had a couple of issues. I was given Aurora name and information to contact.

I sent her an email on Tuesday, I am waiting for a response. I tried to call and got voice mail, I hope I get a return phone call or email.