5 Nighter 31st October - On our way tomorrow

Despite a panic last week when Hubby was told by his GP that his latest blood tests indicated he couldn't fly (his Consultant thankfully over ruled this- phew!), this time tomorrow we will be at Malaga Airport waiting to board our flight to Palma.

Looking forward to a great 5 days and hoping to meet some of you off here on board. Safe journey to you all.

Oh no - just realised that it is only Tuesday so it is the day after tomorrow that we will be on our way! Do I feel an idiot!!! Blame it on the fact its my birthday and the Cava has been going down very nicely!

Despite a panic last week when Hubby was told by his GP that his latest blood tests indicated he couldn't fly (his Consultant thankfully over ruled this- phew!), this time tomorrow we will be at Malaga Airport waiting to board our flight to Palma.

Looking forward to a great 5 days and hoping to meet some of you off here on board. Safe journey to you all.

Hope you have a fantastic cruise campolady [emoji6]

Oh no - just realised that it is only Tuesday so it is the day after tomorrow that we will be on our way! Do I feel an idiot!!! Blame it on the fact its my birthday and the Cava has been going down very nicely!

Happy birthday we are also on this cruise is there any bits from England you cannot get in in shops in Spain you need ( all legal of course) I'll be the one with the northern soul shirts on hope you and your hubby have safe flights I wish I was having a couple of days in palma first

Happy birthday we are also on this cruise is there any bits from England you cannot get in in shops in Spain you need ( all legal of course) I'll be the one with the northern soul shirts on hope you and your hubby have safe flights I wish I was having a couple of days in palma first

Thank you Ska man - will definitely look out for you (we are quite easy to recognise as Hubby has a beard and I am taller than him). How kind for the offer of UK bits - nowadays there isn't much that we don't get here (although I still miss Andrex loo rolls lol) but many thanks for the offer. Have a safe journey and a wonderful cruise.

Edited by campolady

Thank you Ska man - will definitely look out for you (we are quite easy to recognise as Hubby has a beard and I am taller than him). How kind for the offer of UK bits - nowadays there isn't much that we don't get here (although I still miss Andrex loo rolls lol) but many thanks for the offer. Have a safe journey and a wonderful cruise.

We will keep a look out for you both